Dan Guerra Barrios is a Tax Partner at JA del Rio, responsible for the tax and finance practice of the Leon office.
It has several studies, among which the following stand out:
- Graduated with honors in Public Accounting from the Universidad Juárez of the State of Durango.
- Specialization in International Taxation from the Instituto Mexicano de Contadores Públicos.
- Specialization in Taxation from the Instituto de Especialización de Ejecutivos
- Master's degree in Corporate Finance from the Instituto Tec Milenio.
He has lectured on various tax matters and has been a professor in different forums, among which the following stand out:
- Finance and Foreign Trade Forum of INDEX Reynosa, INDEX Matamoros, and INDEX Querétaro.
- Speaker in different tax matters at COPARMEX, Colegio de Contadores Públicos de Reynosa and Matamoros; as well as in different business associations in the Bajio region.
- International Association of Drilling Contractors at various forums on international taxation matters.
- Speaker on various subjects at the Escuela Bancaria y Comercial.
- Professor at the Universidad del Valle de Mexico.
His areas of expertise include the mining, energy and manufacturing sectors in different modalities.
Dan Guerra has advised in different projects in international matters with different corporations regarding the tax implications in Mexico of companies with IMMEX programs, mining and energy matters with high benefits for such companies.