The ISO 37001:2016 certification is the international standard for combating bribery and promoting an ethical corporate culture. By applying policies and inspections related to this standard, companies seek to avoid bribery practices, whether direct or indirect, by its staff or any interested parties acting for the benefit of the organization or related to its activities in any way. J.A. Del Río has the honor of announcing that since 2017, we join the ranks of companies that make a difference with their customers by achieving to obtain the international ISO 37001:2016 certification: Anti-Bribery Management System.
J.A. Del Río is the second Mexican company that has obtained this certification and the first accounting firm nationwide.
The firm is committed to continuously improving and maintaining the highest international standards, which is why we are under relevant inspections dictated by international principles or practices such as the Foreign Corrupt Practices Act (FCPA) and UK-Bribery-Act, seeking compliance with legal and regulatory requirements of the organization and commercial openness with our customers in a comprehensive manner. By applying these audits, J.A. Del Río seeks to reaffirm the following commitments:
* To promote and establish, within the entire organization, an institutional Anti-Bribery culture with a focus on compliance.
* We abstain from participating in any form of bribery and adhere to compliance, directly or indirectly.
* We take the necessary measures to combat bribery and adhere to compliance, in whatever form of typology.
* We create an environment of transparency by integrating the different systems developed for the prevention, detection and response to bribery.
* We have guidelines and methodologies to segment, identify, measure, control and monitor the risk factors of bribery and the associated risks of the company.
* We are committed to continously improving the processes that help reduce and detect possible bribery practices to generate greater security in the operations of the firm.